Must have 5 to 10 plus years of experience selling service contracts in the Fire Protection industry.
The primary function of this role is to sell contracts including service, inspections, and small contract jobs. This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
The responsibilities of a Service Sales Representative include promoting and selling Fire Alarm services and small Fire Alarm projects or remodels to contractors and end users within an assigned territory and accounts. Will establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service work by scheduling sales calls, follow up with leads, and utilizing marketing strategies. Must be able to build new business associates/relationships and grow the sprinkler service business.
This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service while in a fast paced environment.
At least 5 years’ experience selling service contracts in the Fire Protection industry.
- Knowledge of industry standard practices for service and inspections.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade & close sales
- Ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process
- Work with minimal supervision
- A proven successful record of accomplishment in sales
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management
- Must prospect for sales
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions
- Must work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Base & Incentives
- Car Allowance
- Laptop & Phone