Immediate opening for a Fire Sprinkler Designer in Houston, Texas-We have 2 positions available!! The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced service/ installation construction team environment and be self-motivated to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Perform on-site surveys.
- Prepare fire sprinkler drawings using Auto CAD based from working both site visits and architectural prints.
- Calculate, design and coordinate a project from beginning to end.
- Coordinate technical documents with other disciplines/contractors.
- Modify and/or create processes to ensure consistent production and document control.
- Assist superintendents and field personnel on system and code applications
- Assist sales department with system configuration, specification review and code applications for estimating projects.
- 2 years experience, 5 preferred in Sprinkler system design installation or service.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- NICET II or higher certified.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed plans, and programs.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) plan with 30% Company match
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com