Allied Fire Protection-SA, LP, a construction subcontractor located in McAllen, Texas, has an immediate opening for Fire Sprinkler Inspector. We pride ourselves on great design, fabrication, installation and service. We are proud of our employees and the support we provide our customers. Come join our team!
• Responsible for operating with minimal supervision while performing fire sprinkler inspections
• Perform routine inspections, testing and services of fire sprinkler systems
• Daily communications with Project Manager on inspection or project delays, requirements and general status of job
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Strong working knowledge of NFPA codes
• Backflow License required
• State of Texas RME-I License required
• Fire Alarm License (FAL) and Fire Extinguisher License (FEL) a plus
• Working knowledge of sprinkler controls, devices and critical components
• Willing to perform testing and maintenance
• Willing to coordinate between inspection deficiencies and service required to correct found deficiencies
• Able to work effectively in a team environment; ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting scheduled time frames.
• Capability to work independently and complete duties and projects with moderate supervision a must.
• Strong customer service skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) plan with 30% Company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Base & Incentives
- Car Allowance
Compensation: $23.00-$26.00 Per Hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com