Website Northwest Fire Systems
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience using CAD software to design fire sprinkler systems. The candidate should also be able to do hydraulic calculations for those sprinkler systems. The candidate needs to be able to learn Auto-Sprink design software as that is the platform we use. The candidate needs to be relevant and has been doing this type of word as their most recent career field. The candidate needs to be able to provide copies or proof of design drawings that they have personally drawn that have been used and approved for construction and approval by the local authorities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- AutoSprink experience Necessary
- 3 + years of experience fire sprinkler design.
- Understanding of NFPA and local Authorities Having Jurisdiction requirements.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, MS Word, and Excel.
- Proficient in Windows-based CAD, AutoCAD design software. Fire Sprinkler design software.
- Be able to Demonstrate mechanical aptitude when performing design tasks for coordination.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge and performance of hydraulic calculations.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K/Employee Match 4% match. The Employee will have to work for at least 90 days.
$60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience and certifications. Salary depending on experience, leadership, and NICET certifications.. The right candidate exhibits character traits that align with company values and work culture, a proven track record, strong technical expertise, and excellent communications skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com