We are not looking for someone to just be an employee that wants a job or to just fill a position, but rather a team player and part of a family. We are looking to form a long-term relationship and home for the right person. We want to partner with an individual who has core values and a strong moral character that align with all of us here at Northwest Fire Systems. Our values encompass our families at home and here at work. We also take seriously what we do every day to save lives and protect property. We need our design leader to be willing to train some of our new talented people and instill in them the passion for fire protection. If you feel like you have been overlooked and underappreciated and have put your dreams and goals aside for too long, we need to talk. Mindset and attitude are our biggest desire besides skill.
Qualifications & Requirements
- NICET II Certification (must be able to obtain a NICET III within 1 year of hire.)
- 7 + years of experience fire sprinkler design.
- Understanding of NFPA and local Authorities Having Jurisdiction requirements.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, MS Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Windows-based CAD, AutoCAD design software. Fire Sprinkler design software.
- Be able to Demonstrate mechanical aptitude when performing design tasks for coordination.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge and performance of hydraulic calculations.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Car Allowance of $500
- Gas Card
$70,000+ depending on experience, leadership, and NICET certifications.. The right candidate exhibits character traits that align with company values and work culture, a proven track record, strong technical expertise, and excellent communications skills.